Monday, October 20, 2008

Powell Rules

Brave, honest, and real....balls of fucking steel. (ooh, that could be a song, and some of the best words I've put together in months!) So, I've granted General Colin Powell a lifelong, all access pass to my lovely candy land. Very, very few can say the same. And yes, for those of you who are imagining what that land might look like...I think Mr. Powell and Martin Gore will have all kinds of things to talk about. A true gentleman, statesman, and my political hero - he has inspired this girl, and reminded me that real men do still exist in this world. Color me all a tingle, with a little dab of "I told you so" just above my left eyebrow, for all of you who didn't believe that a Republican could be so sexy ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like song lyrics. Maybe a song about the two.....General Gore! Sounds like a Star Wars character. Keep the blog alive!

Idol-girl said...

General Gore, hmmm...I like it. I might have to steal that for the book!