Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Still

I could do it. And if I thought too much about it, I would. Not for you, but for us. I'm not on your path, but I'm somewhere nearby. Far enough that you can't see me, but trust me, I could hold your hand from here. And from where I am, the sky is clear, I'm facing the sun and there is nothing but a beautiful, endless horizon ahead. It doesn't matter where we place our feet...if you see what I see, then we are heading in the same direction. If I get there first, I'll stand in a high spot and wave so you can find me. And if you arrive before me, save me a seat right next to you. We'll have alot to talk about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These words bring tears.

Anonymous said...

Nice! Written like the all star that you are!
CM

Anonymous said...

Who dat?